Fun Kids is a children’s media brand. It operates a national DAB digital radio station in Fun Kids and a spin-off station Fun Kids Junior for pre-schoolers, over 50 podcast channels, 10 YouTube channels, an interactive website, a number of smart-speaker skills and a plethora of social media accounts.
Over 350,000 children tune into the radio station each month, and hundreds of thousands more use our digital products.
As a national radio station of scale, and a RAJAR participant, we qualify for funding from the Audio Content Fund (ACF) and are open to ideas for production companies to fulfil specific briefs as well as hear new pitches.
So far, we’ve had four successful bids as part of the ACF scheme, including:
- The Space Programme (with Bafflegab)
- Sports Squad (with Trcksuits)
- Story Explorers (with Pixiu) – currently in production
- The Adventures of Captain Bobo – currently in production
The ideas would be funded by the ACF and so should meet their objectives as well as ours.
- [next] Find out more about Fun Kids